We must admit that this competition is to satisfy our own selfish needs…we just love reading stories!
To celebrate World Book Day we would love to see your children’s stories. We want them to use their imagination and creativity and come up with a lovely short story based on the theme of HOLIDAY!
It can be as long or short as they wish and an extract will be published here on our blog. They will also receive a wonderful goody bag from JaJaJa Books plus a SECRET prize….
Entries to be received by the 8th of March
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to all residents, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion
- Entries must be received by midday 8th March 2013. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter simply fsend in your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into the competition and a decision will be made on the 10th of March 2013
- The prize for the winner is a JaJaJa Books goody bag, an extract of their story published on JaJaJa Books blog and a secret prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The winner will be notified via email by the 10th of March 2013. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is JaJaJa Books.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.